Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fly like an Impreza!

Dearest readers:
what you are about to read its like the most "stoned" post im actually thinking to write

today was the last day of the trimester, and this was the worst trimester of my entire life, so many bad things, but with a new trimester, i enter with new and better energy to improve my grades and myself as a person.

but just the feeling of knowing that you can actually sleep naked with my teddy bear for 24 hours without worrying, without thinking in anything, its like the better drug ever. we the lazy bum, people. are proud to say that from now on the rest of my vacations im gonna waste as much time as possible!

i mean, i feel like im flying in the vastness of the air, just cuz of the fact that theres such void in my everyday route and timing, omg omg omg it feels great!.

naah, just kidding im actually gonna waste more sleeping time than anything else. programming, friends, ice creams, pools, beachs... thats pretty much my schedule from now on.

anyways it still feels really good to have nothing special to do.

yours faithfully.
The Blogger.

No comments: