Sunday, January 11, 2009

The mxed tpe part II


are you afraid of being alone?
cause i am,
im lost without you

i'll leave my room,
open till sunrise, for you,
i'll keep my eyes,
patiently focused, on you,
where are you now?

i swear that i,
can go on forever, again,
please let me know,
that my one bad day, will end

Holding on the telephone
I hear your midrange moan
You're everywhere inside my room
Even when I'm alone I hear your mellow drone
You're everywhere inside of me

Are you lonely? Do you hold back?
Will the road ahead keep you on track?
I know you made what real for
But I can't help but die just a little bit more

I'll miss your every moment
And I can't hold it, I swear
I'll miss your perfect charming selfishness
I can't say goodbye, say goodbye

So I sit here finding a way
Surrounded but still lonely
Your absence here doesn't help, it doesn't help
Cause every time I look to you
a mild depression comes screaming through
I don't know myself, we don't know ourselves

I can't watch you go

If you ask I will do what you say

What can I say? I miss your eyes
Nothing more

No comments: