Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 7:

Its been awhile since last time i posted, but its because either i didn't had the mood or the entusiasm to write about anything or i simply din't had anything to write at all.

Anyhow, a lot has been throught my mind since three days ago, and actually as you can see none of it made me particularly happy, im experiencing a lot of drastical mood changes and a severe need for time alone, college finnaly coming to an end and with that it treatintg me better and better.

And as for the rest of the day, i have classes and my former ex-girlfriend wants to sit down and talk with me..., nothing really, just wondering.

PD: i've been this HUGE urge to do something, as i haven't been feeling any good in the last days, i'm afraid i might give in.


The Blogger.

1 comment:

Dals said...

give in to what exactly ?